Digital convergence across computer, broadcasting and communication technologies is rapidly changing the ways we develop and use Information Technologies. The emergence of the Internet and the World Wide Web has enabled interaction, competition and resource sharing on a global scale. It has also reinforced the need to view the development and use of Information Technology in a different light. This places the emphasis on networks as the formation and reproduction of institutionalised practices involve both people and Information Technology, as opposed to simple technical connections between machines.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789144013527
- ISBN: 9144013523
- Publication Year: 2000