Planet Forex: Currency Trading In The Digital Age
This valuable book provides a much-needed integration of fundamental analysis of global forces and technical analysis to provide highly probable trades in currency markets. Fundamental analysis is often too vague and not quantified. This book provides insights into fundamental analysis and then calibrates it to trading strategies and techniques. Fundamentals are clearly defined as longer-term economic expectations regarding growth, inflation, and labor conditions. Nearer-term understanding of fundamentals deals with market psychology, where markets are manifest risk-on and risk-off emotions. Currencies are explained as expectations battles generating expectation waves. With real trading examples included to underscore the concepts, Planet Forex gives readers an invaluable primer on trading market sentiment that is unprecedented. This book is a must-read for global forex traders, portfolio managers, and other employees in the forex industry, including exchanges, brokerage firms, and financial planners and advisors.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9783319929125
- ISBN: 3319929127
- Publication Year: 2018