Pinky And The Wild Horses
Pinky loves horses, so her father and mother plan a family trip to Assateague, Chincoteague and Currituck where wild horses still roam freely. The family is astounded by the beauty of the islands and by the family groups of horses flourishing there. Pinky learns how to safely observe these wonderful creatures safely and develops a special bound with a particular young colt that frequents their campsite during their stay. The book contains factual information about the wild horses that inhabit the barrier islands off the US Atlantic coast.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781479374335
- ISBN: 1479374334
- Publication Year: 2012