Pigments Of Imagination: Pages Of Chromatic Couture
Coloring is not just for kids! Set your creativity free and release the pigments of your imagination with this fashionable coloring book by Rhode Island artist Amy Grace Sloan. Artists of all ages will enjoy this collection of 18 full pages of fashion accessories, including hats, shoes, purses, and jewelry, with blank pages between each for sketches, color tests, and to catch any color bleed if coloring with markers. For more from artist Amy Grace Sloan, visit amygrace.wix.com/decorateyourlife or www.facebook.com/amygracesloan. You may also enjoy her other coloring books: "Pigments of Imagination - Vol. One: Pages for the Prismatic Optimist" and "Art of the Heart: A Human Anatomy Coloring Book for All Ages."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781514847497
- ISBN: 1514847493
- Publication Year: 2015