Piglet Nutrition Notes
Aimed at the pig industry professional, Piglet Nutrition Notes Volume 2 provides a quick look-up advisory guide on common practical issues in pig production. The second volume continues the series of Piglet Nutrition Notes by providing even more practical information regarding commercial piglet formulas, feeding practices, feed manufacturing, and additives. Each chapter is based on combined research and empirical evidence distilled through the practical, commercial experiences of Dr. Mavromichalis through his international consulting practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: 5M Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781789180022
- ISBN: 1789180023
- Publication Year: 2018