Phytochemistry: Marine Sources, Industrial Applications, And Recent Advances
This volume presents chapters that discuss secondary metabolites of marine origin, the industrial applications of phytochemicals, and recent advances in phytochemical research. It considers production of secondary metabolites and accumulations through in vitro cultures and also reviews the effects of natural products as biopesticides and as eco-friendly corrosion inhibitors. In addition, the volume discusses the effects of the environment on the distribution of phytochemicals and the roles of phytochelatins and heavy metal tolerance in plants.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Apple Academic Pr Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781771887618
- ISBN: 1771887613
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1