Phytochemistry: Pharmacognosy, Nanomedicine, And Contemporary Issues
As volume 2 of this three-volume set on phytochemistry, this book features chapters that comprehensively review a selection of important recent advances in ethnopharmacology and alternative and complementary medicines. It also presents many informative chapters on the medicinal potential of phytochemicals in the treatment and management of various diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, diabetic nephropathy, autoimmune diseases, neurological disorders, male infertility, and more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Apple Academic Pr Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781771887601
- ISBN: 1771887605
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1