Phytochemistry: Fundamentals, Modern Techniques, And Applications
This first book in this three-volume set provides comprehensive coverage of a wide range of topics in phytochemistry. With chapters from professional specialists from key institutions around the world, the volume starts with an introduction to phytochemistry and details the fundamentals. Part II discusses the state-of-the-art modern methods and techniques in phytochemical research, while Part III provides an informative overview of computational phytochemistry and its applications. Part IV presents novel research findings in the discovery of drugs that will be effective in the treatment of diseases. The chapters are drawn carefully and integrated sequentially to aid flow, consistency, and continuity.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Apple Academic Pr Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781771887595
- ISBN: 1771887591
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1