Physical Therapy Management Of Low Back Pain: A Case Based Approach
Physical Therapy Management of Low Back Pain: A Case-Based Approach provides a detailed review of the theory and practice of the most common approaches to treating low back pain using a case-based approach for a single patient. The important features of nine different common and major orthopedic physical therapy approaches are explained and practical application of each approach is demonstrated via the patient case. This controlled overview enables instructors and students to analyze, compare and contrast the options in physical therapy treatment.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780763779450
- ISBN: 0763779458
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 1