Rely on this comprehensive, curriculum-spanning text and reference now and throughout your career. The thoroughly updated seventh edition includes everything you need to know about the rehabilitation management of adult patients, from integrating basic surgical, medical, and therapeutic interventions to how to select the most appropriate evaluation procedures, develop rehabilitation goals, and implement a treatment plan. Online you'll find narrated, full-colour video clips of patients in treatment, including the initial examination, interventions, and outcomes for a variety of the conditions commonly seen in rehabilitation settings. Thoroughly updated to reflect the newest evidence and changes in health care. New video and written case study on multiple sclerosis. Incorporates current research in basic and clinical sciences with physical therapy assessments and treatment procedures. Includes "Evidence Summary" tables in most chapters which evaluate current research on specific topics and support evidence-based practice. Enhances critical-thinking skills with open-ended clinical case studies. Covers strategies for fall prevention, virtual reality rehabilitation, body-weight treadmill training, and upper extremity amputations and prosthetics. Integrates the goals, examination procedures, and interventions of the APTA's Guide to Physical Therapist Practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: --
- Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
- ISBN-13: 9780803661622
- ISBN: 0803661622
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Revised