Physical Processes In Earth And Environmental Sciences
This book provides a sound introduction to the basic physical processes that dominate the workings of the Earth, its atmosphere and hydrosphere. It systematically introduces the physical processes involved in the Earth's systems without assuming an advanced physics or mathematical background. Offers an integrated approach to the study of earth, marine and atmospheric environmental sciences, reflecting current trends in undergraduate courses. Natural examples of physical processes, rather than abstract physics and maths, are used throughout to illustrate the scientific principles involved.Artwork from the book is available to instructors online at www.blackwellpublishing.com/leeder.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blackwell Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781405101738
- ISBN: 1405101733
- Publication Year: 2006