Physical Chemistry Of Aqueous Systems: Meeting The Needs Of Industry : Proceedings Of The 12th International Conference On The Properties Of Water And Steam
Continuing a trend of covering an increasingly wide range of topics associated with water, steam, and high-temperature aqueous systems, the papers in this book cover metastable states and nucleation, supercooled, superheated and stretched water, molecular modeling of aqueous systems, frontiers of physical chemistry of aqueous solutions, high-temperature aqueous systems including measurement techniques, hydrothermal oxidation, chemical processes in steam cycles, and plant cycle chemistry.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Begell House
- ISBN-13: 9781567000344
- ISBN: 1567000347
- Publication Year: 1995