Philadelphia Police, Past And Present
by Howard O Sprogle (1887)
Description: First Edition. Hardcover. 671 pages with several additional pages of advertisements in the back. Maroon cloth cover with black design and gilt lettering on the front cover. Book is in Good condition. Bumping and rubbing on the spine, cracked hinges, the pages are still bound tightly.. Published by Pjiladelphia 1887. Good Condition. In our Des Moines store.Dimensions: 9 x 7 Spine notes: heavy bumping and rubbing from use. pages are all tightly bound. hinges are cracked, but not split from spine. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1887
- Listing Date: 04/25/2016
- Sold By: HPB Clive
- Ships From: IA, United States
- Available Quantity: 1