"Pharmacology Recall uses a 2-column Q&A format to provide quick and accessible review of pharmacology for medical students. Though the basic science volumes in this series have generally not fared well, this text has performed consistently and receives strong reviews from students. While subjects like Anatomy proved to be too complex for the Recall style, Pharmacology seems to be particularly effective due to the nature of the subject--there is lots to memorize, or "recall."--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9781496386861
- ISBN: 1496386868
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 3 PAP/PSC