Pharmacology For Pharmacy Technicians
Master key scientific principles to prepare for certification and practice as a Pharmacy Technician. Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians, 3rd Edition, is a comprehensive, yet approachable text written specifically for your needs and offering complete coverage of the principles of pharmacology and the way drugs work within the body's systems. Concepts are supplemented throughout with patient scenarios, anatomy and physiology refreshers, drug monographs with pill photos, and a number of other learning aids to help you comprehend this subject matter. With its companion workbook, this learning package provides the essential foundation necessary to launch a successful and rewarding career in Pharmacy Technology!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323497220
- ISBN: 0323497225
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 3 PAP/PSC