Ceil and Emily live above their funky flower shop. They are in their twenties and just a little dysfunctional. After their 65 year old mother dies unexpectedly, Emily becomes suspicious of their mothers much younger gigolo husband Peter, a smooth talker with soap opera good looks. After a few scary run-ins with Peter, Emily goes to the local police station, where she meets Bruce, the last person she should fall for.... but she does. Later, during a threatening late night visit to the flower shop, Peter is "accidentally" killed. Now what? Do they tell the cop, bury the body? What happens after a very upset Suzanne (Peters new girlfriend) visits the sisters at work and leaves in a huff, only to not look left or right as she jay walks across the street to her car? We will just have to find out.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: ALLIED VAUGHN
- UPC: 853342008605