Perspectives On Nursing Theory
This invaluable resource presents more than 60 of the most widely read and frequently cited articles that reflect seminal, current, and futurist thinking and perspectives on nursing theory. Classic and contemporary articles from many of the great leaders in nursing over the past forty years serve to clarify and amplify the historic and current debates in the field. Forty new articles on the cutting-edge of today's current and future trends have replaced older articles in this Fourth Edition. The content has been reorganized by chronology and theme for ease-of-use and quick reference.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9780781747431
- ISBN: 0781747430
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: 4