Personality Psychology: Understanding Yourself And Others Cost Accumulator
This print textbook is available for students to rent for their classes. The Pearson print rental program provides students with affordable access to learning materials, so they come to class ready to succeed. For courses in Personality Psychology A modern approach to personality that harnesses students' curiosity about themselves and their peers Personality Psychology: Understanding Yourself and Others presents an up-to-date overview of arguably the most interesting and relevant subfield in psychology for today's undergraduate students. Committed to teaching students about personality psychology as well as about life itself, authors Jean Twenge and W. Keith Campbell address students' most pressing questions about friendship, relationships, health, happiness, and more. Designed to appeal to today's students -- who are enmeshed in social media -- the 2nd Edition offers coverage of contemporary topics of interest, such as how the "Big Five" personality traits relate to digital communication and the impact of partner personality traits on relationship satisfaction.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson
- ISBN-13: 9780135188019
- ISBN: 0135188016
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 2