Periprosthetic Fractures Of The Hip And Knee: Surgical Techniques And Tips
This up-to-date, comprehensive yet concise guide for orthopedic surgeons covers the salient points of anatomy and operative approaches for the management of periprosthetic fractures of the hip and knee: breaks in bone that occur around the components or implants of a total joint replacement. The opening chapter focuses on the general considerations and work-up of these injuries, including epidemiology, classification, anatomy, and knowledge of the biomechanics and biology behind the treatments. The subsequent sections then discuss the hip and knee, respectively, and are case-based. These describe management strategies for the particular periprosthetic fracture with either a stable or a loose prosthesis as well as associated complications, including fractures of the acetabulum, the greater trochanter and proximal femur, distal femur, tibia, and interprosthetic and interimplant fractures. Written by experts in the field and replete with plentiful, practical tips and tricks, Periprosthetic Fractures of the Hip and Knee is a valuable resource for orthopedic and trauma surgeons, residents and fellows.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319430072
- ISBN: 3319430076
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1