"Based on true events. Scott Eastwood son of screen legend Clint Eastwood delivers a breakthrough performance as Ian McCormack, a rebellious young surfer who impulsively decides to leave home and travel the world's most exotic surf spots. But living in the moment can have its thrills including a romance with beautiful kindred soul Annabel (Rachel Hendrix of OCTOBER BABY) as well as its sacrifices. And following a horrific accident and near-death experience on the Island of Mauritius, Ian receives a glimpse into eternity that will change his life forever. Patrick Lyster ( Black Sails ) and Cheryl Ladd ( Charlie's Angels ) co-star in this inspirational true story about the power of faith, the love of family and one man's search for THE PERFECT WAVE."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Startz/Anchor Bay
- UPC: 013132622286
- Region: Region [unknown]