Perfect Baking With Your Halogen Oven: How To Create Tasty Bread, Cupcakes, Bakes, Biscuits And Savouries
Nutritionist Sarah Flower has been a big fan of the Halogen Oven since its launch and uses her own every day to cook for her family. Following her bestselling The Everyday Halogen Oven Cookbook, she shows you how versatile your Halogen Oven can be and how you can use it to bake bread, cupcakes, cakes, pastries, biscuits, puddings and savouries. Whether you're baking for coffee breaks, tea time, picnics, or any family occasion you'll find nearly 150 savoury and sweet treats in this book, including many of your favourites - plus lots of new baking ideas. This is a book of indulgence, baking and yumminess - grab your pinny and get cooking! Contents: Introduction; 1. Using Your Halogen Oven; 2. Top Baking Tips; 3. Tasty Savouries; 4. The Bakery - Bread and More...; 5. Cupcakes, Muffins and Fairy Dust; 6. Sugar, Spice and All Things Nice - Great Cakes and Fancies; 7. The Coffee Break - Dunkable Biscuits and Treats; 8. Tart it Up and Roll It Out; 9. The Big Finish - Delightful Desserts; Index.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Spring Hill Books
- ISBN-13: 9781905862559
- ISBN: 1905862555
- Publication Year: 2011