Pediatric Icd 10 Cm 2019: A Manual For Provider Based Coding
For the pediatric provider, coder, and biller, here' the most helpful and easy-to-use manual on ICD-10-CM yet. Featuring a laser-sharp pediatric focus, it provides codes and guidelines in a simplified yet familiar look. The combination of hallmark features and easy-to-use format makes facing the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier. Purpose-built to streamline the coding process, this important guide condenses the vast ICD-10-CM code set into only pediatric-centered guidelines and codes. The guidelines are included directly at the chapter and code level, helping ensure that coders will always use the right codes in the right situations. Tabular, indexed navigation helps you find needed items fast. Key features include Update for the October 1, 2018, release of ICD-10-CM codes. Pediatric-focused and provider-focused coding guidance Integrated codes and guidelines
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Academy of Pediatrics
- ISBN-13: 9781610022019
- ISBN: 1610022017
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 4 SPI