Pediatric Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
The second edition of Pediatric Gastrointestinal Endoscopy continues to focus on practical diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy in children. This edition includes a larger collection of excellent images, which are now available online along with videos of the procedures. The combination of pediatric endoscopic images and videos with an updated practical guide to the performance of pediatric gastrointestinal endoscopy makes this volume a unique reference source. The extensive use of line diagrams and color illustrations of endoscopic appearances coupled with complementary histopathologic images creates a definitive reference resource for pediatric gastroenterologists and pediatric surgeons.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pmph USA Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781607951070
- ISBN: 160795107X
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2 HAR/DGD