Pediatric Emergency Medicine
This book includes 200 clinical cases which present as emergencies. Congenital and acquired conditions affecting all body systems in infants and children are covered, including allergy, abuse, burns, fractures and other trauma, feeding problems, foreign bodies, genetic disorders, infections, poisoning, haematology, oncology, and much more. Cases appear in random order, reflecting actual practice in emergency medicine, and reinforcing skills in investigation, diagnosis, and treatment. It is superbly illustrated with high-quality radiographic images and photographs and is indispensable for all health professionals dealing with emergencies involving children.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781482230291
- ISBN: 1482230291
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2