Peasants And Lords In Modern Germany: Recent Studies In Agricultural History
This collection of essays, first published in 1986, provides an exciting introduction to modern German agrarian history. The essays offer a revised account of the agricultural sector in an industrial Germany, and provide an extensive methodological, conceptual and thematic range. This collection challenges accepted interpretations, suggests some alternatives and at the same time offers a context in which new questions can be posed and answers can be sought.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis
- ISBN-13: 9781138744455
- ISBN: 113874445X
- Publication Year: 2017