Pearson Nurse's Drug Guide 2011: Retail Edition
With over 310 updates, the new 2011 edition of the Pearson Nurse's Drug Guide provides safe, effective, current, and accurate drug information in a quickly accessible format. Comprehensive and complete, all drugs are listed alphabetically by generic names for quick referral, with an index that includes both generic and trade names. Included are important clinical information for hundreds of drugs including adverse reactions, interactions, and side effects.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Coon Rapids
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson
- ISBN-13: 9780132149709
- ISBN: 0132149702
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 1 PAP/PSC