Paul V. Dynamo Sporting Goods, Dillon, And Hanson: A Motion Practice Case Study, Materials For B's
When two entrepreneurs clash over women's sportswear, the spandex flies. Michelle Paul sold her start-up company, Sportslifeware, to Arthur Dillon for $6 million. Dillon paid the first $500,000 at closing, but failed to pay the remaining $5.5 million when it was due. Paul is suing for that sum, but Dillon claims that Paul breached their contract by starting Sportique, a new sportswear company and luring away two of her former employees. Worse, one of the employees brought along the highly confidential customer list--one of Sportslifeware's most valued assets. Dillon is countersuing for the damage he alleges Paul inflicted when she breached the contract. The third edition of this popular casefile introduces Internet and social media exhibits, and updates the exhibits for a real world feel. Paul v. Dynamo focuses on motion practice, an expanding portion of all law suits, and frequently the work that resolves a case. Self-encapsulated, with all the legal research participants need included in the book, Paul v. Dynamo teaches students fact-finding, researching, and writing motions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
- ISBN-13: 9781601567512
- ISBN: 1601567510
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 3