Patient Management In Obstetrics And Gynecology
Divided into 21 sections, this book covers the diagnosis and management of a wide selection of obstetric and gynaecologic disorders. Each chapter is presented in a step by step approach guiding clinicians and trainees through symptoms, history taking and patient examination, to diagnostic tools, treatment options, and potential complications. The comprehensive text is further enhanced by clinical photographs, diagrams and tables, as well as references and recommendations for further reading. Key points Comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and management of obstetric and gynaecologic disorders Presented in a step by step approach, from symptoms, history and examination, to diagnosis and treatment Features clinical photographs, diagrams and tables Includes references and recommendations for further reading
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789352705382
- ISBN: 9352705386
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1