Paths To Recovery: Al Anon's Steps, Traditions And Concepts
Paths to Recovery is the definitive book for everyone in Al-Anon. It contains both the 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of Al-Anon, plus other core writings that can help you get on--and stay on--the road to recovery. It's the ideal gift for anyone you know whose life is touched by another's addiction.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Al Anon Family Group Headquarters
- ISBN-13: 9780910034319
- ISBN: 0910034311
- Publication Year: 1997