Paths Taken: An Autobiographical Account Of An Ordinary Life
Ordinary lives are full of highs and lows, tears and laughter. How each of us survives those peaks and valleys is what makes our life unique and extraordinary. This journey down the path of an ordinary life, with all its twists and turns and ups and downs, transformed a shy, insecure girl into a strong and capable woman who has weathered the highs in her life with joy and celebration and the lows with the determination to walk through the storm into the sunshine beyond.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781496936561
- ISBN: 1496936566
- Publication Year: 2014