Pathology Flash Cards
Intended to accompany the new edition of BRS Pathology, these 800 black and white flash cards serve to assist in active memorization of major diseases and conditions for each organ system. Topics covered for each organ system include basics of clinical manifestation, symptoms, associations, genetic etiology, and basic science mechanisms of disease. The cards also contain brief explanations of pathological findings where applicable. Design icons identify the different organ systems represented in the cards. They are an excellent study tool for course or USMLE review
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9780781737104
- ISBN: 0781737109
- Publication Year: 2002