Patellofemoral Instability: Knee Joint
Patellofemoral instability (PFI) is the movement of the kneecap from its normal position of alignment. It may be caused by sudden injury or developmental wear and tear and will often lead to arthritis. This book is a concise guide to misalignment of the kneecap, its complications and management. Beginning with an introduction to the epidemiology of patellar dislocation, anterior knee pain and patho-anatomy, the next chapter examines imaging techniques including X-Rays, CT, MRI and bone scan. The following sections provide in depth coverage of both conservative and surgical management procedures. The manual is enhanced by clinical photographs and high quality diagrams to assist understanding. Key Points * Concise guide to misalignment of the kneecap, complications and treatment * Provides complete chapter on imaging techniques * Covers both conservative and surgical management procedures * Includes clinical photographs and high quality diagrams
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jaypee Hights Medical Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789385999666
- ISBN: 9385999664
- Publication Year: 2018