Paranoia Can Kill: Waking A Retired Killer Can Be Dangerous To Your Health
To almost everyone, CHARLIE WILSON is a retired executive. To a select few, he is a retired hit man for the Magnetti Family. In a fit of rage, Charlie kills a child abuser with a gun he used in a number of mob hits more than a decade ago. When the FBI connects the killings and the press becomes aware of the situation, attention is focused on the new head of the Magnetti family. The new family head, who didn't even know Charlie was alive before the press called him, decides to kill him. His decision starts a chain of events that leads to the death of a dozen people and the destruction of the Magnetti crime family.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Author Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781466942578
- ISBN: 1466942576
- Publication Year: 2012