I haven't left my house in more than a year. Everything I know may as well be made of paper. My room is paper. My world is paper. Everything outside is fire. All it would take is one spark for me to burst into flames. So I stay inside. Where nothing can touch me. Then my mum hires a tutor. Jackson. The boy I had a crush on before the world became too terrifying to live in. He makes me feel things. Makes me want to try again. Makes me want to be brave. I can almost taste the outside world. But Jackson has a secret, too. And I know more than anyone how fast secrets catch fire. So many things could go wrong, and all it would take is one spark for everything I love to disappear...
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Entangled Teen
- ISBN-13: 9781640631878
- ISBN: 1640631879
- Publication Year: 2018