Pals Of The Range
Directed by the veteran Elmer Clifton, Pals of the Range was yet another attempt at turning journeyman actor Rex Lease into a viable B-Western hero. Lease plays Steve Barton, a ranch hand promised 1,000 dollars if he can turn the Circle Ranch into a profitable venture. The dilapidated ranch has become the victim of the neighboring Circle B outfit who has been stealing the cattle and adding the letter "B" inside the brand. While investigating, Steve is accused of shooting and paralyzing Tom (Joey Ray), an innocent bystander, but manages to convince the sheriff (Bud Osborne) of his innocence. Tom reveals the true culprit, the rustlers are apprehended, and Steve earns enough money to bankroll his prospector friend Gold Dust (Milburn Morante). Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Alpha Video
- UPC: 089218715692
- Region: Region [unknown]