Painting Miniatures For The American Civil War
The American War is one of the most popular periods to wargame, and rightly so - it is a fascinating period of history. This book offers the opportunity to learn how to paint wargames miniatures from someone who has been an experienced sculptor and painter. All of the main styles that are used for painting wargames miniatures are covered in great detail. For anyone wanting to start painting for the first time, these pages contain a wealth of information that will help you get started. The book covers: miniature preparation; layer painting; painting with washes; basing; horses and artillery and buildings and scenery. Each chapter is full of detailed step-by-step tutorials on how to paint wargames miniatures for the American Civil War.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crowood Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781785005091
- ISBN: 178500509X
- Publication Year: 2019