Paint It: An Exciting Introduction To Modern Artists And Their Ideas
When it comes to modern art, children are born masters. By throwing their spaghetti against the wall, they re really creating splatter art ; la Jackson Pollack! With this kit they can expand their talents and create their own masterpieces. The enclosed book offers a lively introduction to modern art, with a special section profiling ten of the most famous works of the 20th century. The creative part comes with the many artists' tools from paints and brushes to papers and templates included here. Projects include Warhol-esque pop art and surreal Dali-inspired dreamscapes.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Carriage Place
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Silver Dolphin
- ISBN-13: 9781592234660
- ISBN: 1592234666
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: PCK