Paid In Chocolate: Tales From A Counselor?S Chair
We all have a story. Sometimes the course is smooth, other times theres bumps and detours. This is when sharing your story could help. The relationship connecting you to a counselor is a special privilege. In confidence, a professional will extend an arm of compassion and a well-tuned ear. Light shines on possibilitiespractical options you will be encouraged to try. Paid in Chocolate: Tales from a Counselors Chair highlights twenty case studies, presenting engaging verbal interaction between the counselee and the helping professional. Each case is based on actual circumstances, but a composite personality has been developed that alters identifying details and characteristics. You will encounter a woman enduring the loss of her beloved golden retriever, a middle-aged gentleman who owns a collection of cats, and a lady conquering agoraphobia. Through counseling, there is opportunity to recount stories, gaining insight and direction. Sharing your story could change your life. Take the first step. You will not be disappointed.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781546218227
- ISBN: 154621822X
- Publication Year: 2018