Oxford Picture Dictionary For The Content Areas
Accelerate your student;s academic language development with the second edition of the Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas program. This program: Uses direct, explicit vocabulary instruction, which improves learning outcomes for ELLs and struggling learners.Helps English learners and struggling learners acquire new content area vocabulary and build word knowledge from incremental, repeated and varied exposures to words.Has an instructional routine that uses the research-based Gradual Release of Responsibility, Productive Partnering and other models as an efective way of increasing language acquisition.Is standards based and aligned to the Common Core State Standards and other leading research on what works most efectively.Uses sca?olded and di?erentiated instruction to improve vocabulary acquisition for English language learners.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780194525459
- ISBN: 0194525457
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 2 SPI TCH