Oxford Japanese Mini Dictionary: Japanese English, English Japanese
This new edition offers up-to-date coverage of essential day-to-day vocabulary for both Japanese and English, with over 15,000 words and phrases, and 20,000 translations. In a tough flexicover format, this dictionary now offers a brand-new phrasefinder, making it an ideal companion for travel and quick reference. The latest words in both Japanese and English have been added, reflecting all aspects of life today. The new easy-to-use phrasefinder gives you fast access to the words and expressions you need for everyday situations: shopping, traveling, asking for directions, or finding a place to stay. The conversion charts for distance, weights and measures, and clothing and shoe sizes make traveling easier than ever. There is also additional help on grammar points including tricky issues regarding numbers, counters, and dates.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Japanese
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780199560851
- ISBN: 0199560854
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 2 MIN BLG