Oxford Film Locations
Harry Potter, A Fish Called Wanda, Inspector Morse, Downton Abbey and X Men are just a few of the films that have become synonymous with the world renowned University City of Oxford. This new Pitkin souvenir guide highlights key sites that have become famously linked to these internationally successful and much loved films and TV specials. Not limited to Oxford city centre, this guide will also include the often-used film location Blenheim Palace, located just outside Oxford. With 15 individual Walks around Oxford, and information on both architecture and filming history, this guide will become a must-have souvenir for every visitor to Oxford.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pavilion Books Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781841657936
- ISBN: 184165793X
- Publication Year: 2018