Own Your Everyday: Overcome The Pressure To Prove And Show Up For What You Were Made To Do
A go-to source that thousands of women around the world look to for daily inspiration, the author pairis her relatable voice with unique perspective and powerful motivation, equipping readers to live an extraordinary story in the midst of ordinary life.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Las Colinas
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Waterbrook Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780735291492
- ISBN: 0735291497
- Publication Year: 2019