Over These Prison Walls
How to loot and how to kill are the lessons of war this young black American brought back to the Home of the Brave. Over These Prison Walls is his story and the story of a chance encounter with a woman who was destined to help him return to society. From the author's first visit to a prison and her correspondence and conversations with the young lifer, the story of the crime evolves. Through their correspondence, the young man gains the author's friendship and trust. Together they pursue the road to commutation of his sentence from life in prison to life parole. Letters from prison and his life after prison are an integral part of this story. There is an ending to the story and an ending to his life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781424109586
- ISBN: 1424109582
- Publication Year: 2006