Outsiders Looking In: The Rossettis Then And Now
This new interdisciplinary collection of writing explores the achievements of the Rossettis in the context of the Victorian era and in the light of modern cultural and literary criticism. 'Outsiders Looking In' considers the position that the Anglo-Italian Rossettis occupied in the cultural melee of mid-Victorian London, a status that was both central and fringe owing to their dual nationality.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Anthem Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781843311065
- ISBN: 1843311062
- Publication Year: 2004