Outdoor London: Green Spaces And Escapes In And Around The Capital
London is a patchwork of wild spaces, open water, parklands and adventure playgrounds. With so much green space, this is the ideal guide to get exploring. Whether a local or a visitor looking to see the wilder side of the big city, Outdoor London covers the full spectrum of outdoor opportunities. If you're looking for water to paddle in or on, paths to amble down slowly or careen down on mountain bikes, wide open spaces for music festivals or simply to find an empty pasture, you'll find something for everyone in this easily portable London guide.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: White Lion Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780711239975
- ISBN: 0711239975
- Publication Year: 2019