Otolaryngology, An Issue Of Medical Clinics Of North America
This issue of Medical Clinics, Guest Edited by C. Matthew Stewart, MD, is devoted to Otolaryngology. Articles in this issue include: Hearing Loss; Sinuses and Common Rhinologic Conditions; Dizziness and the Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery POV; Head and Neck Masses; Hoarseness; Aging Face; Pediatric Transitions; Chronic Ear Disease; Tinnitus; Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery System Diseases; Urgent Infections; Speech Language Pathologist Rehabilitation; and Facial Nerve Paralysis.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323641296
- ISBN: 0323641296
- Publication Year: 2018