Other Voices, Other Eyes: Expatriate Lives In Hong Kong
The stories of expatriates in Hong Kong - the most dynamic and diverse city in Asia - come to life in this book. Why did they come? Why do they stay? How did Hong Kong change them and their worldview? What did they gain and what did they lose? Human beings are on the move, driven by globalisation, political persecution, love or simple curiosity; and this global flow defines the age in which we live.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blacksmith Books
- ISBN-13: 9789887792772
- ISBN: 9887792772
- Publication Year: 2018