Orthodontic Miniscrew Implants: Clinical Applications
Orthodontic movements that are considered difficult to accomplish with traditional methods can be achieved with minimal patient cooperation by using miniscrew implants. This book brings together the knowledge and experience of leading experts from Korea and focuses on the clinical applications of the miniscrew implant providing an easy step-by-step guide to this emerging and effective means of treatment. Highly practical in approach, the book demonstrates how miniscrew implants can be used to simplify orthodontic treatment and address more complex cases that have traditionally presented considerable challenge to the practitioner.Designed as an easy-to-read guide to the use of miniscrew implant anchorage in everyday practice Profusely illustrated with high-quality colour photographs and line diagrams Practical, step-by-step approach to the subject with numerous case examples Prepared by leading authorities in the field Ideal for the orthodontist wishing to adopt the technique for the first time
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mosby Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780723434023
- ISBN: 0723434026
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: 1