Oral Health In Children, An Issue Of Pediatric Clinics Of North America
With collaboration of Dr. Bonita Stanton, Drs. Coppes and Fisher-Owens have created a current issue that looks at oral health in children, with a much needed update in the literature for pediatricians. Top experts have contributed clinical reviews on the following topics: Oral Health and Development; Infant Oral Health and the Influence of Habits; Prevention of tooth decay; Fluoride; Caries; Disparities in Children's Oral Health (including Oral Health of Native Children); Children with Special Health Care Needs; Orthodontics; Oral Manifestations of Systemic Disease (specific to pediatrics and life course); Soft Tissue; Trauma; The Role of Primary Care Physicians (pediatricians and others) in Prevention Oral Disease; and Oral Health Care/Policies. Pediatricians will come away with the current clinical recommendations they need to improve oral health in children.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323642231
- ISBN: 0323642233
- Publication Year: 2018