Optimal Control Of Hydrosystems
"Combines the hydraulic simulation of physical processes with mathematical programming and differential dynamic programming techniques to ensure the optimization of hydrosystems. Presents the principles and methodologies for systems and optimal control concepts; features differential dynamic programming in developing models and solution algorithms for groundwater, real-time flood and sediment control of river-reservoir systems, and water distribution systems operations, as well as bay and estuary freshwater inflow reservoir oprations; and more."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Marcel Dekker Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780824798307
- ISBN: 0824798309
- Publication Year: 1997